7/20/2009

Haha, I hacked you! STFU.

You know what really pisses me off? When I see someone's AIM or Facebook status and it says something like, "Hey this is Bob hacking Sally's account. Give me a holla!" It's like, are you fucking kidding me? You think you fucking hacked their account because they left their account logged in on their computer and left the room to go do something, giving you a chance to get on and snoop around on their account? Haha, that's not hacking, that's bullshit. And it's usually those ghetto ass kids who think they're hot shit that do it. "Yo nigga i hakked dis niggaz account, he mad stupid." Shut the fuck up before before I pull a fast one on you and swipe your credit card info, you dumb fuck, damn.

Also related to the situation are the notorious, "I'm gay," or "I like to suck dick," statuses on Facebook. Yeah, if you ever leave your Facebook account logged in and leave to do something with friends nearby, they'll most definitely post some gay ass status on your account. It's just fucking pointless. It was probably funny the first time I saw it, but after that it was like, "Wow, how original." If you're going to do it, at least make it creative because the "I'm gay" line is so fucking overused and pointless. And if your friends actually think you're gay because of a Facebook status, you need to get some new friends, ASAP.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Harvard student Mark Zuckerberg had no way of knowing how
quickly and readily accepted his social networking site would be.
Get individuals to feel like it's an action title to get their buddies to subscribe. The family said they are hoping that the Baton Rouge Police Department would look at the incident as a beating and thoroughly investigate the steps that lead to D'Vante's near-death experience. Running errands without my phone felt foreign at first, as if I was constantly forgetting something important. Some users are also being sent an e-mail in regards to this matter according to The Examiner stating their identification was not accepted forcing users to upload even more personal information to the social networking giant. Too few people take the time to just sit down and read nowadays.

Feel free to surf to my webpage buy instagram followers