6/30/2009

Shower Shit


You know what I hate? I hate it when you're taking a nice shower, and then all of a sudden you feel like you have to take a shit. No, you do have to take a shit. How troublesome. What do you do now? Do you hold it in until after the shower or do you just bust out of the shower and take that crap? You could try to hold it in, but that shit is there, and do you really want to take a dump after you've just cleaned your ass? I don't, that's too annoying.

So now you've hopped out of your shower, and you're sitting on your toilet all wet and shit, taking that crap. What I don't like about this is that the whole toilet's a mess now, and I have to wipe that shit dry afterward. What a pain in the ass. Ah, so you've taken your shit and you feel much better now. Now lies the most important question: do you wipe your ass with toilet paper and hop back into the shower, or do you just get back in the shower with your shit-stained asshole and clean that shit there? Personally, I like to wipe first anyway, you know, I don't wanna touch that shit in the shower, but maybe some people get off to that shit.

P.S. If you get off to that shit, you're fucking gay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like caca, so deal with it.

Anonymous said...

You rants are horrible get a life you fat crap i know where u live ill get u in your room u cockerspaniel u. Muhahahahhaa shit in your mouth as we speak... Penis

Anonymous said...

I live in South Korea in a very small apartment. The bathroom is the shower. I can shit and shower at the same time. All bathrooms should be like this. There is nothing better than cleaning the inside and the outside at the same time.