6/16/2009

It's Toh-May-Toh, Assholes

I haven't posted in ages... Anyway, I think I'll change how I do things around here. Instead of trying to think of topics to write about (what I was doing before), I'll just write about every little thing that pisses me off on a day-to-day basis.

With that said, I fucking hate people who pronounce the word "tomato" like this: "toh-mah-toh." It's pronounced "toh-may-toh," and if you can't fucking say it that way, then don't fucking say it at all. Are you trying to sound more intelligent or something? And what really pisses me off are the people that say "toh-mah-toh" and then have the balls to say, "Oh, toh-may-toh, toh-mah-toh, it's all the same!" No, it's not the same, asshole; "toh-may-toh" is the correct way to say it. On a side note, a tomato is a vegetable, fuck the fags that call it a fruit, you fucking fruits.

No comments: