7/24/2008

Axe Detailer

I really don't understand commercials like these. It looks like they are advertising the whole shower system they have installed here with all the hot chicks in latex suits. If that's what they were selling, I'd buy it, but all they have to offer is a simple two-sided shower scrubber. I haven't bought or tried the Axe Detailer, but I'm sure it not different from any other shower scrubber, except maybe this one is black and you don't see many black scrubbers, well at least I don't. It has two sides, big deal.

Anyway if all that mechanical stuff is supposed to portray the future of taking a shower, it failed. As technology grows everything tends to get easier, and taking a shower through a series of robotic powered mechanisms controlled by women doesn't seem very convenient. Don't get me wrong here, I'd love to take a shower in a place full of women, but I'm saying I'm sure they'll probably invent some kind of spray that you can use to clean yourself in the future instead of actually bathing. If some of you out there are going they already have that, it's called Axe deodorant spray, I hope I never meet you in real life. If you are just going to hide your stench with deodorant instead of taking a shower, just stay away from me.

No comments: