9/30/2008

Real-Life Halo 3 Equipment

When I first saw the first video I was left speechless. I didn't know if I should praise the kid for making all of the Halo 3 weapons and Spartan armor out of only cardboard and tape or if I should cruelly shun him for having absolutely no life what-so-ever, so I didn't even bother writing up a comment on his video. Instead, I am here, writing a blog post to inform you all about this magnificent discovery.

The first video is the first one I found. His stuff is sub par, but pretty damn good for only being made out of cardboard and tape. He also has a lot of the Halo 3 weapons too. The second video is the second one I found; it features an full Halo 3 Elite suit. It's also pretty bad ass and looks pretty good too. The last is my favorite, a red colored Spartan VI suit. It's by far the best I've seen, and the guy ever sells them on his website, Mind to Life Arts. A costly $600 per complete suit, but hey, look a the bright side, you'll be scoring all the Halo 3 fan girls at cosplay conventions.





No comments: