2/15/2009

Bluetooth


What a fag. And not to mention his wife looks like a man too, what a perfect couple.

I can't stand Bluetooth, and I really can't stand people wearing them. Alright, I get it, it's cool wearing a headset so you can talk to your pals without holding your phone next to your face the whole time. It's a great way to free up that extra hand. I'm sure you feel really important while you're strolling down the street having a full blown business conversation on it, but in reality, you just look crazy to everyone else, especially if we can't even see that you're wearing a headset.

Why the hell would you need a Bluetooth headset while you're walking down the street anyway? I mean sure, you have use of both your hands now, but what the hell are you going to use your hands for while walking down the street? I mean, I can see if you're riding a bike it can be useful, but seriously, have you ever seen people riding bikes wearing these things? I sure haven't. Hell, I've even seen people using cellphones while riding their bikes.

I guess those classy businessmen(the ones in suits that carry suitcases around) can use a spare hand while talking on the phone and walking down the street. You know, just in case some middle-class loser bumps into your brand new thousand dollar suit, you'll have that extra hand to brush the dust off of your suit(of course you'll be wearing leather gloves too) all while still being able to carry your suitcase in your other hand and being able to tell your friends how some douchebag just ran right into you. Isn't that useful?

But hey, Bluetooth isn't just for rich people, it's for everyone who wants to look like a rich douchebag! Simply buy a Bluetooth headset, place it on your ear, and walk around talking about random crap on it. You'll be the coolest mofo on the block, I promise you that. You'll get everyone's attention in no time. People will be admiring that awesome attachement on your ear. You'll hear things such as, "Gee, I wish I had a Bluetooth headset," "If had one of those, I could fuck and talk to my frineds at the same time," and maybe you'll even hear some little aspiring child say, "Wow, when I grow up, I want to be a real douchebag just like that guy!" So please, if you don't already own a Bluetooth headset, please go out and buy one right now. You'll never want to use a hand-held cellphone again!

On somewhat of a side note, but still very related, let's look at this useless hunk of junk:

Wow, Verizon's LG Decoy has a Bluetooth headset that you can plug in the phone, Neat-O! What a waste, seriously. A phone with a detachable headset, that's sooo cool! I can see it can be useful if you want to charge your headset on-the-go, but what the hell, it's just eating up your phone's battery. Uh oh, the phone's ringing, let me snap off the headset, snuggly fit it on my ear, and answer the call. Yeah, that's pretty useful if you're working out or something I guess, but if you're sitting in a fucking subway car and actually take the time to put that shit on your ear, well, you could have just answered the call instead of missing it. "But I need my hands to read a book!" If you're reading a book, why the hell are you having a conversation with someone at the same time? How is that even possible? Hell, I sure can't do both at the same time, but if you can, congrats, but you're still a douchebag for wearing that Bluetooth.

Cheers.

9 comments:

Mugwump101 said...

Haha, I couldn't help but laugh at your review because of some of it is sooo true. I mean I was thinking what if someone was out shopping or doing the groceries so they wanted to free their hands but seriously, you don't have to stay connected all the time, that's ridiculous. You write really well.

There's one episode of Doctor Who where the Cybermen use these devices that look like bluetooth headsetss to control people. Maybe that's the way the world ends, not with a bang but with being controlled by Cybermen! LOL j/k

Anonymous said...

okay I'm glad I'm not the only one with a hatred for bluetooths. I pretty much agree with everything you said and if I didn't, you are very persuasive, so by the end of this post, I would have hated them anyways haha.

TribalArtery said...

I hate bluetooth for a whole 'nthre reason.

I can't get mine to work.

Arghh.

Anonymous said...

A bluetooth? What are you, a neanderthal? Can I buy an internet from you?

Veronica Reynolds said...

haha hilarious!

Dennis Nemirovskiy said...

sir, you actually made me log on in order to tell you that you're an idiot.

bastardface said...

You dumb bastard. It`s illegal in some states (CA for one) to drive and talk on the phone without using a hands-free device.

Remember when cell phones first came into major use, and some people would sneer and be like, "Oooh, look at you talking on your cell phone, you must be sooo important?" That`s what you sound like.

DJ said...

I am no technophobe at all but those bluetooth headsets are clearly being abused. Yes, it is understandable how they are great when you are driving or riding a bike or have both your hands full with bags, but when people stand/sit next to me in a meeting or a party and have that contraption on, it totally freaks me out. It is not cool at all unless you are a first responder of some kind on call.

Anonymous said...

I love that you call him a fag! That is sooooo funny! Making fun of gay people is hilarious! You should totally do it more often, the gays don't get a hard enough time in the world. They have no rights, so we should strip them of their self esteem as well!