10/03/2008

Sara Palin's Intelligence



Here's a small script of the interview with my own side notes and comments:

Question: "What newspapers and magazines did you regularly read before you were tapped for this to stay informed and to understand the world?"

Answer: "I've read most of them, again for a great appreciation of the press, for the media..."

- That wasn't the question bitch. She asked you for titles, not amounts.

Question: "And like what were [they] specifically, I'm curious..."

Answer: "Ummm, all of em', any of em' that, ummm that have been in front of me for all these years..."

- Bitch, do you not understand the question? She wants to know specific names of the magazine and/or newspapers. And seriously, can you read any newspapers or magazines that are behind you? I sure can't.

Question: "[Can you] name a few?"

Answer: "I have a vast variety of "sources" where we get our news to. Alaska isn't a foreign country, where it's kinda suggested, it seems like, wow, how could you keep with-emm in touch with the rest of,(very slight pause) Washington DC may be thinking and doing when you live up there in Alaska. Believe me, Alaska is like a microcosm of America..."

- Wow, where to start with this one? Well, first off the question is "Can you name a few?" The correct and honest answer would be, "No." Instead, you choose to try change the topic by introducing Alaska into it. Alaska not only has no relevance to the question, but now you're also making Alaska look bad because of your moronic response. Wait, what did you just say? "I have a vast variety of "sources" where we get our news to..." Wait, the main question asks where you've gotten your information from, why the fuck did you just say "to"? Not only have you not answered the question, you went on further to make an extra fool out of yourself by saying "to," and as if that wasn't enough, now you're making Alaska look bad. "Alaska is like a microcosm of America." I'm sure it is; I'm sure it is. For those of you who don't know what a microcosm is, well, here's the definition: a little world; a world in miniature. You're telling me that Alaska, some desolate state that's to the west of Canada, is a microcosm of America? You gotta be fucking kidding me. You guys don't even have any fucking magazines/newspapers up there, and you're trying to tell me that you're a miniature version of American as a whole. Need I say more?

2 comments:

Mugwump101 said...

LOL Thanks a ton for sharing haha! Loved it! Obama/Biden ftw!

Anonymous said...

That wasn't the question bitch. She asked you for titles, not amounts

LOLOLOLOL damn lets get it!!